Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've been putting away all the fall themed decorations and going into Christmas decorating this week......packed up all the sunflowers, fall leaves, Pilgrims and turkeys.......as I was packing them away, I realized how dusty everything was so the next day or two will be clean up before I put up the Christmas things.......too much time on the computer and crafting..I guess.....

I did start a little and was going to post a photo but blogger won't let me....so that will be for another day.....not a little frustrating...I hope this problem won't be for long....


Another interesting blog is Where Women Create...right now they are having the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway..each day a different artist will be featured along with one of their creations to be given away......so please just click on the Women Create logo on the left hand side of the blog to enter......I am also a follower of theirs on Facebook......

2 comments:

  1. The desert is a lovely place, but the DUST!!! It's a constant battle! I have found that babywipes are my best cleaning tool for combatting the dust...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we get alot of wind here so the dust seems to accumulate really fast...I scrubbed floors today and dusted, dusted, dusted..then vaccumed..looks good now but its a constant battle..

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?