Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gaslamp District Revisted and Kona Coffee


We found ourselves in downtown San Diego ...again in the Gaslamp district...yesterday there were very few people downtown..a nice day to visit, no crowds or heavy traffic. Downtown San Diego is a nice mixture of old buildings and new...it all seems to meld together well. Notice how clean the streets are?

I took this photo looking down the street from the loft balcony. This loft has been sold and the bank wanted us to re key it for the new owner. The building has security and underground parking. Here are a few more photos I snapped
Looking north

Convention Center


Early Christmas shopper?
We had two other houses to do..both fore closures..and then home...it was a long day as there was lots of driving..got  home in the afternoon....to find the coffee basket I won on Facebook from Don Francisco coffee had come! 3 nice packages of various coffees and a big mug...sorry, for the glare...its hard to photograph something with cellophane on it.....so this morning, I am enjoying my mug of Kona coffee which is about my favorite..its so good......
Post a Comment