Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The New Cook Book is available!

Nancy now has her new cookbook ready to go...I have ordered two of them, one as a gift.....can't wait to leaf through the pages, and try recipes!

what I like is the spiral binding...you can open this flat on the counter.....I've got alot of cookbooks that are hard to use as they are more traditionally bound....
Nancy has worked constantly the last few weeks to get these ready..and is having a big write up in her local paper also.....the proceeds will go for animal rescue.....you can order yours..through her selling blog...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dani for helping me get the word out and the first 32 books that are paid for will receive a special gift from me in honor of Nellies 32nd BD. I will also be doing a book signing at the local shelters dinner and silent auction in April. Article should be in newspaper next week too. I will be very busy putting the books together. You of course are 1 of the first 32 :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?