Sunday, February 12, 2012

Alan and I reorganized our outside canned and such goods.....we still have canned tomatoes from last year which I didn't realize as it was so messy before, plus I found two boxes of canned vegetables we had bought at Costco I forgot about......everything is organized now so it will be much easier to manage....

While we were out there, Alan realized how his shoulder had gotten hurt...he'd been moving some heavy boxes around over his head, taking them down from the upper rafters...aa ha! It was a relief to realize what the problem was...he has a doctors apt. later this  month so now he can let her know...he sometimes forgets he's 62 and not 35!   we both agreed no more heavy boxes up above our heads.....

Jayden got all dressed up....

I never knew they made dress shirts and ties for 6 month old babies, but there ya go......Alan said all he needs is a briefcase and he can start work....LOL

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, overhead lifting is the worst, I messed up my one shoulder from doing that when I worked. Jayden sure looks like the perfect little man, LOL, puts a HUGE smile on my face:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy also realizes after the fact that he isn't in his 30's any more and that is why I have already rounded up help with loading and unloading a U Haul
    Jayden is just to cute. I think he might need a lap top too.
    They grow up so fast don't they?
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is soooooo cute - the little gentleman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet boy...I am kinda sad though because babies are no longer dressed sweet and dainty :)
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?