Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday

 Sorry I haven't posted much lately...Alan hasn't been well and we spent Sunday afternoon at the emergency room.....he's doing better but still in pain from the shoulder thing he's had for about 10 days now..good news is it isn't his heart.......we're going forward with insurance issues so please keep us in prayer....

We've got our taxes done as well as the boys taxes so that burden is off the table.....thank the Lord....

My dear friend Kay sent me the most wonderful email and graphic, I just wanted to share it....no matter how rough the storm....

I've been busy doing some stitchery also and finished this little one that has been so popular in my Etsy shop....
I did some beading on it also but you can't see it in the photo....all my stitcheries come completely framed and ready to hang..

.I've also been doing some extra cleaning, especially in our  kitchen...reorganizing too...our youngest son, Matt has announced he's moving back in so that will make 7 in our little house....organization is so important but we can use the extra help from him...he's a wonderful gardener so will help us this year  with the garden as Alan recooperates...and we find out what the problem is with his shoulder....with the pain meds he can still work somewhat at least for now.....we may have to apply for SSI disability, time will tell.....

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Alan's pain. It is no fun when you want to do things and can't. I will keep you guys in my prayers.
    Good that your son is coming back home too. It is nice to have help when we need it. That is one of the biggest reasons for us to make one more move. Take care and keep us informed about Alan's recovery..hopefully it will not take to long
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture is beautiful. is so real in my life. there is storm raging around me and my boat is rocking, my lord is in the boat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your husband is having problems with his shoulder. You just never know when something will pop up...and with the breadwinner of the family and all. It can happen to any of us. And for 7 in your home..Well, the more the merrier! Better then a lonely household! I like to put my kids to work in my gardens too. I just pulled some weeds in mine, and the dirt smelled so wonderful! And yes, organization is key. love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artist of that picture has done a great job. The darkness and then the light...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dani,

    In my quest for SIMPLE I have arrived on your blog once again. Forgive please for it being so long. No excuse, just allowed life to swallow me up, kinda like Jonah and that whale but when you land ashore once again and the boat is no longer rocking, you find TIME again and it is good.

    Blessings and love to you in this Valentine season.

    Jacqueline
    Once Upon a Fairyland

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?