Friday, January 11, 2008

Valentines Day is coming




I made this frame last year at this same time and have always liked it....the vintage postcard is full of fun and love....I decided to have it in my store and share it with someone else perhaps.....I entitled it "Oh, You Kid!" as it looks like the photo was taken in the roaring twenties by the style of the clothes...
There are lots of things to explore on the frame from vintage buttons, to old monopoly game pieces....to the flying hearts at the top...
you can see it better in the store...so if you are interested, please take a look..this is in the China Lake Shoppe.

Alan's interview went very well....his only hesitation is the money isn't good to begin with but it does have benefits so we will keep it in prayer and see if they call back....he got locksmith calls while he was at the interview so he's working today...
I am making a carrot pie...cooking the carrots down like pumpkin...interesting..someone gave us a huge bag of chopped carrots so thought I would experiment...I froze the rest of them....
we are going to have some chicken tenders tonight with potatoes, broccoli, and a salad and hopefully the pie.
I ordered 3 more Annie patterns...two were on sale...please check out the All about Annies site for the cutest patterns....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo frame ~ so unique!
    Such a multi-talenting girl you are, Dani!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?