Saturday, January 26, 2008

free photos



Linda gave me the idea of posting some photos that can be used for crafting, etc. so here is my sampling...feel free to snag these..

the school room photo is my mothers classroom in the 1920s and the pretty lady is a great great aunt of mine...Aunt Minnie..don't you just love the wicker chair? This was taken in Carrollton,Missouri in the late 1890s...click on the photos...my mom is the sixth girl back on the third row from the top with the chopped off bangs...the bowl cut..and check out my aunts shoes...!!!

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures, Dani!!!! I'm laughing at the school room! Never mind the bangs and the haircut! Check out the teacher!!!!! I'd be scared to death in that classroom! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani...You know how I like to snag pictures LOL
    I love the old time (what I call Pioneer Days)pictures. I could look through albums like that for hours. Thanks for sharing
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Dani!!!

    Your mom was a doll!

    Hugs... *Linda*

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?