Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Tag, you're it! One of my favorite games as a child was tag..I remember sitting on a summer lawn with my brother and cousins playing either tag or hide and seek...well...some years later I am tagged again! Linda of Linda Pinda designs has tagged me and I guess that means I am supposed to list 5 things about me...

1. Firstly, my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life...I've had a lot of losses, disappointments, ups and downs...ins and outs....I've spoken about some of them earlier in my blog...and I can see the Lord's gentle hand holding me up through it all....the good times and the bad.
2. The second most important thing is my husband and children..when I first came to the Lord, I asked him for 3 things...a godly husband, children and our own home..nothing fancy but ours.....He has been gracious and answered me in ways I wouldn't have expected..
3. I really enjoy learning.....I find learning new things a delight...just today I watched how the Great Wall of China was built...I love history and people....learning how people lived fascinates me...my dad asked me when I graduated from high school what I wanted to do and I said an archaeologist...Guess that is why I love the old vintage photos so much......
4. My absolute favorite thing to do evenings in curl up in my jammies, slippers and bathrobe and watch a good movie with my sweetie..after 34 years, he is still my best friend..
5. My dream is to be able to keep our house (we are struggling now and are a payment beind), and work side by side with Alan in our own locksmith store and sell a few of my creations on the side...

I don't know if I know 5 people to tag....ahhh! I will tag one for now...
Nancy of Inside Nana's Head

2 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure and delight to read your posts, Dani! It was a real uplift for me today. Thanks so much for sharing about yourself! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani: Thanks for "playing". ;)
    I loved reading your five things and I got a kick out of how once again... though we live on the opposite coasts, we were watching the same show on the Great Wall!!! Seems like the Good Lord knows how to bring "like minded souls" together!
    I am keeping you and your family in my prayers, Sweet Sister...

    Hugs... *Linda*

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?