Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Tag, you're it! One of my favorite games as a child was tag..I remember sitting on a summer lawn with my brother and cousins playing either tag or hide and seek...well...some years later I am tagged again! Linda of Linda Pinda designs has tagged me and I guess that means I am supposed to list 5 things about me...

1. Firstly, my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life...I've had a lot of losses, disappointments, ups and downs...ins and outs....I've spoken about some of them earlier in my blog...and I can see the Lord's gentle hand holding me up through it all....the good times and the bad.
2. The second most important thing is my husband and children..when I first came to the Lord, I asked him for 3 things...a godly husband, children and our own home..nothing fancy but ours.....He has been gracious and answered me in ways I wouldn't have expected..
3. I really enjoy learning.....I find learning new things a delight...just today I watched how the Great Wall of China was built...I love history and people....learning how people lived fascinates me...my dad asked me when I graduated from high school what I wanted to do and I said an archaeologist...Guess that is why I love the old vintage photos so much......
4. My absolute favorite thing to do evenings in curl up in my jammies, slippers and bathrobe and watch a good movie with my sweetie..after 34 years, he is still my best friend..
5. My dream is to be able to keep our house (we are struggling now and are a payment beind), and work side by side with Alan in our own locksmith store and sell a few of my creations on the side...

I don't know if I know 5 people to tag....ahhh! I will tag one for now...
Nancy of Inside Nana's Head
Post a Comment