Sunday, December 5, 2010

Northern Coastal California Photos














Here are a few of the 1600 photos Matt took..Alan did a little editing and I think they are lovely....most of these were taken around Trinidad, Ca....the top 3  as well as the one above are from the Redwoods....that is their car going through the tree...click on the photo is even better......
We are still fighting head colds and taking it easy today...we did more decorating on our Christmas tree and I'll have a photo in a day or so....I also started some new redwork towels...

7 comments:

  1. So much prettier than all the snow and cold here! I love the tree tunnel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking Dani!

    I've never been in that area, how lovely.

    Thank You,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! It's almost like a different world from where I live! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful trip! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - gorgeous pictures. I've never been to California, but I'd love to go someday. I love the coastline - just something about the ocean...

    Your tree looks great - I don't know where I'm going to have my tree this year. We're between the house and the farm!!! Renovations at home, and not enough room for all the kids at the little farmhouse! What to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are amazing, Dani!! What a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is my first visit here. I read your comment on Amrita's blog and came over. These are gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?