Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday

Dec. 1, 1973


Thank you for all the nice comments...yes, 37 years together and we hope for many more as the Lord grace continues....we had a wonderful meal at the Olive Garden..our meal was delicious and we had enough for lunch the next day.....I was a good girl and ordered low carb everything...Olive Garden is one place where low carb meals are offered...had a big salad, skipped the bread sticks (was very tempted though, they are wonderful) and had Ventian Grilled chicken with a peach sauce over grilled asparagus and steamed broccoli.. Alan is supposed to be on low carb too but he splurged and got  Chicken Alfredo
I haven't mentioned low carb before. This year, I've lost about 15 lbs and hope to lose another 15-20 next year..slow but sure.....its hard sometimes as I love my bread and baked goods..noodles and good stuff like that.


Our boy isn't back yet....I guess the neighbor is working on getting a job up there and has been delayed....everything is ok ...he is enjoying seeing Northern California and now southern Oregon..beautiful country....says he's got about 1,000 photos!...
We are all fighting head colds today....and our older son's cat had to go to the vet.....urinary blockage, its a good thing he's working now! Smoky came back yesterday from an overnight stay with the vet, and special food....he didn't have an infection which we are thankful for but crystals in his bladder which caused blockage.
We all agreed we need to get some pet insurance with 4 cats.....anyone have pet insurance?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your 37 years! I have 7 cats and one of my cats, Kezl (Kezzie) so far this year had to go the the emergency vets for a urinary blockage, then he had to have all his teeth on the left side of his mouth taken out (he had a jumping accident in the house and hit his jaw), and then he had to have surgery to remove a huge stone from his bladder!!!! He will be on C/D food from Hills for the rest of his little life. So yes, I have had thoughts about pet insurance, but I have a nice Vet who let me pay in installments for this last surgery. There are several pet insurer's out there and they do offer fee discounts for multiple cat households. You might want to try looking up "PurinaCARE" on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 37 yrs. and the weight loss, that is fantastic! I never thought about pet ins. since I worked at an animal hospital for many years, but now that I don't I'm wondering and sure miss my discount:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 37 yrs, We had our
    40th in October,Oh yes Pet Ins..
    Weight Loss is awesome..
    Thanks for sharing...:-)
    Winter Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Olive Garden is always great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed your anniversary Dani..I wish I had pet insurance with Maggie having heart worm and Annie with her epilepsy ...it would have been good to have it.
    Sunday is the craft show and have my fingers crossed that I do good..Then Monday we will put the tree up and Tuesday will take some stuff to the shop and crossing fingers again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somehow managed to miss this post. Many congrats to you both!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little late, but wanted to wish y'all a Happy Anniversary! Love the picture! And congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary an d wish you God ' s blessings in th eyears to come

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?