Saturday, May 1, 2010

Redwork



You may have noticed the My Favorites Amazon widget on the left side of this blog...I am a Amazon affiliate now....I get a small percentage of anything anyone would purchase from my recommendations..and I am very careful of the things I recommend...I had the above book and absolutely love it....I say "had" because somehow its gotten lost..hopefully it will turn up soon....its what inspired me to make my first baby quilt which is now put away for the first grandchild (whenever that will be).


I've done quite a lot of redwork in the past....and everyone that has purchased has been pleased...I love the old patterns like Aunt Martha and Workbasket..my personal absolute favorite are the Dancing Dish patterns....

7 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Beautiful!

    Hope your weekend is going well!

    Blessings, Linda
    from Prairie Flower Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do Beautiful work Dani (as always) I have a redwork tablecloth I bought and also a vintage curtain with red work that I will be listing soon.
    Just to time consuming and takes patience that I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, thanks for the comment reguarding "our friend". We have tried everything from telling it to leave to quoting bible scriptures, only to have things get worse...It's not harmful, it just seems like it want's us to know it's here...And we do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You do beautiful work! I love redwork too, but I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá, Dani!
    I love it, tudo muito lindo!
    Feliz Dia das Mães, com muitas felicidades. Um abraço

    Solange

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://elizabeth112.eblogs.gcwan.com/2009/12/08/dengue-fever-cases-rise-to-25606-in-sri-lanka/comment-page-1/#comment-171

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?