Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas Tags

I want to thank everyone who ordered tags and the sale is continuing until the end of November. I will mail out the orders shortly but today was a hold up because of the Veterans Holiday.  I got a new Snowman pattern to stitch so I'll show that to you another day. Its really cute. All tags are only $3.50 each or 3 for $9.00. I'm waiting for a new shipment of supplies but that should be coming any day so go ahead and order in confidence. This is so helping me have a better Christmas for my family.

There may be color variations on the ones  you receive but they'll all be traditional Christmas colors. If you'd like different non traditional colors, let me know when you order. To order, just comment what you'd like and I will get right back to you. Many of the tags are beaded also and always hand stitched. Done in the primitive style, the designs are from Primitive Stitches.

If you are interested, please email me at vargasondanielle@gmail.com or comment here and I'll get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?