Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Fabric Tags

I'm having a sale on my fabric tags...only $3.50 each or 3 for $9.00..just in time for the holidays. Be sure to order them early as the time is really flying by. You can contact me here by commenting or message me through Facebook on our selling page, Huggins Haven.. I don't have the above tags in stock yet, but will be stitching them this week.
I have a  large selection of tags and they're really nice to add to a gift basket, or as a bookmark gift. Great for the tree also as they won't break if you have pets or small children. I plan on tucking a few in Christmas cards this year. All  the patterns are from Primitive Stitches in case you'd rather stitch them yourself. They're rather fun to do.
I'm using the funds to have a better Christmas for my grandchildren and family. We're on a slim budget as seniors so it all helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?