Saturday, March 29, 2014

Awesome and Spring Cleaning

I've been busy, doing spring cleaning. I just washed walls in the hallway and living room. Wow, what a job! The best cleaner I've found is also the cheapest, Awesome degreaser which you can get at the dollar stores. I just spray it on, let it sit a minute or so and then do a little scrubbing. It got off all the dirty finger marks, food, etc. Jayden likes to throw his food sometimes, something we're all trying to teach  him not to but for two year olds, its taking time. He's not allowed to eat much in the living room, mainly drinks but accidents happen. Plus he got  a blue marker and crayons which made a mess on several walls. The Awesome got that off easily. The only thing it didn't get off were black scuff marks from shoes near the baseboards but the Mr. Clean eraser should take care of those.


Its great stuff and works on so many things. I also use it to put on greasy spots on clothes. I just did a google search and found it listed on ebay for big bucks which surprised me as we buy 6 or 7 at a time at the Dollar Tree..which blesses my frugal heart.

Meanwhile, while I was washing inside, Alan was pulling weeds outside. Our lawn is looking so nice now, like a park. 


The potatoes are flourishing, the cherry tomatoes we planted about 3 weeks ago are blooming too!





Just a few more days until my giveaway is over, still time to sign up!!!




2 comments:

  1. Dani...this is great advice, especially now that everyone is into spring cleaning. I use those Eraser's too, they are amazing! Love your garden and potatoes...Wow, that's a long ways away for us back here in Iowa!

    I can't wait to show you what our MS TShirts look like this year. It contains Isaiah 40:30-31 I know you will love seeing how she has done the lettering!! (she's amazing...as is this verse!)

    Have a blessed day.
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Jackie is back and I'm blogging again. I was so happy I still had your blog address. Your yard looks wonderful. Much love sent. I'm blogging from Jacquelines-land.blogspot.com again and our business blog Dingbatalleyartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?