Friday, February 21, 2014

Sickness Update

Thanks for all your well wishes. We've been so sick this week but things are looking a little better. My energy is slowing coming back and the coughing jags are few and far between now. Our grandson got to go to the doctor and is on meds so he's getting better too. Alan is feeling a bit better, still coughs quite a bit though.
The good news also is that we've gotten busy with our home business this week too. Wouldn't you know it, when we feel the worst, we got lots of jobs. Thankfully we've been able to handle it although we did have to turn down one job early in the week when we were at our worst.

This is the way I've felt this week!
But today I colored and washed my hair, took a shower and feel human again.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. I hate being sick. I had to laugh at the picture of the cat. That's how I feel when I'm sick too.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?