Sunday, February 16, 2014

Monday Sickness and some fun

I haven't posted much as we're all sick AGAIN! This cold/flu thing just doesn't want to leave our house. Coughing like crazy, congested, etc. All 6 of us, including the baby Jayden who will be 3 in August. Poor Alan's been coughing so much and has been sleeping the last two nights in his recliner as its very comfortable and he can sleep sitting up which seems to help him.
Alan and I got proactive and he figured what we could do to help things. He checked our furnace filter and it was filthy so we put a new one in. That could be part of the problem so hopefully we'll all start feeling better. In any case, it needed to be done.



Thought I'd share a few more funnies I've found online.

Hope everyone has a good week!


2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea to clean the furnace filter, and I hope you all are well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are fighting something in this house also. Came home from work today to find my poor husband in bad shape. Changing the filter is a good idea. Hope your family feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?