Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Huggins Haven

Nancy is having a blow out sales in her selling blog, and Ebay. I just have to let you know about her great items.

I bought two of her cookbooks and just love them. I gave one to my brother as a Christmas present and kept one for myself. I have alot of cookbooks, but this one is by far the most unique one in my collection. Right now she is selling them at a great price of $18.00 plus free shipping. The recipes run the gamat from old stars like Phyllis Diller to Vanna White to Jeff Foxworthy, to Betty White who so generously sent their favorite recipes. Along with photos, autographs, and comments, the recipes are downright yummy!


She is also has many nice handmade items for sale..nice time to stock up for those times we need a little something to give a neighbor, teacher or someone who has helped us out.
There are pincushions,
Handmade pet beds for your fur baby...and more
all at rock bottom prices...
 Nancy also sells on Ebay and has alot of fabric she's selling, plus market bags, a denim quilt top, baskets, and more. Her Ebay offerings are at Making Memories Nana

She is trying to gather funds to move closer to their family as their very good landlord passed away. You can find out more on her blog at Inside Nana's Head and to find these and more things for sale go to her selling blog  Huggins Haven

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Dani..I am parting with a lot of things at cost and below cost and will be talking to my son TY tonight about the move and maybe sharing a house so I would have someone if needed and so would he. I will be so happy when weather warms up enough to have my moving sale and then make the trip up to look at houses in April
    Hugs to you Dani..you are a very special friend :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?