Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday News

In spite of it being a little chaotic around here with our grandson being a active 14 month old, I got a little bit of fall decorating. I bought a primitive pumpkin from Brenda (the Rusty Thimble), you can see it above and I trimmed with some faux berries, leaves and flowers....the faithful crow keeps watch.

Jayden walks quite well now. He's talking more and more. He's just discovered books and loves them. His parents got him a set of 12 board books and they are quickly been well worn. He points to our book shelves and says "book, book" but we can't trust him yet with the real thing as he tends to chew the books as much as he loves to be read to!.

The other day, I tried to take some pictures but he was moving so much...this is the best I could do. At least his upper half is in focus.! They grow up so fast, don't they?

2 comments:

  1. What a special little Guy and so many good memories. Books are a good thing..that is how Nellie was and someone was always reading to her and she still loves books...and I am sure she chewed hers too. We kept all of her favorite ones and she still reads them sometimes just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Yes they sure do grow up way too fast!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that my son can get leave and they can come home again for Christmas but it would be for the whole month, so *hoping* and very excited!!! Tyler loves his books too, I have all the little golden books from when my son was little so I send them over for him:)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?