Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm back!

We've been rather busy so I haven't posted much in the last few days. I also haven't been doing any crafting. Its just too hard right now with our grandson into everything. Our house isn't that large and with 7 of us here, not any room for crafting or embroidery.

However, I have opened up my Etsy shop for vintage items. Its called Inspiration Memories but its going to be changed as I'm not making memory jars anymore. Any suggestions?
Today I went to some estate sales and didn't find much, but this lovely RS Prussian transferware porcelain plate....
I also dipped into our own treasures and pulled out a few things, listed a few and have alot more to go....

This lovely turkey came from my step fathers estate, its trimmed in gold. I've got so many goodies in boxes to go through plus doing our regular business, it takes time. So, please take a look and keep checking back. for now its Inspiration Memories...I think I might just shorten it to Inspiration, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think Inspiration Memories sounds good but if you did change it maybe make it something catchy that will be easy to remember..just a thought. I like the Turkey. Isn't it amazing what we can find when we start digging. I have some old vintage items to list but not sure what price to put on them :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?