Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday

We went to Carlsbad, Ca today to re key a foreclosed condo..beautiful view of the Carlsbad lagoon
when we came home, I was happily surprised by a package from Nancy Huggins....I had ordered some cat mats for their dishes and are they nice? yes they are....

Nancy, thank you, you always do such beautiful work and Bandit, Tommy and Tuppence thank you too.

Our garden is doing quite well....

Looks a little like a jungle! we are getting a mess of yellow wax beans about every day. I've given away beans and summer squash..and the corn is tasseling. No tomatoes yet but the plants are loaded with green ones.
                                         I am totally sold on raised beds!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It's a jungle out there:O your garden beds look WONDERFUL,is the corn in the raised beds as well? Beautiful lagoon pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Carmen, the corn in the raised beds too...over 7 ft. tall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dani is all I can say about your garden. We might try and do some raised beds next year but will still have to fence them in to keep the deer and other animals from eating anything that grows. Glad you liked the little kitty mats Dani..they are fun to make and I made some for Dog's too and they are the shape of a dog bone. They are big enough to put one of the double pans on the metal rack on them. I am going to be taking them again to Market day and then will be listing them in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the Russian plate in the previous plate

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?