Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Best Laid Plans

We got out all the Christmas boxes last night...and were planning on decorating today but the best laid plans...3 jobs in San Diego county again...Alan is at one job here in town and then he'll be back to pick me up for the long haul.....I won't have to cook tonight though so maybe can get started later today....its TACO TUESDAY!!!...we always go to our local family run taco shop on Tuesday...they have the best shredded beef tacos for only $1.00 each.....the line goes out the door every Tuesday and its worth the wait, believe me!.....

2 comments:

  1. Taco Tuesday is always a good day! Happy to read again that you and hubby are busy with work. That`s great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are staying really busy Dani..I love Tacos and you made me hungry thinking about some. I think I will try and make some when Nellie comes home for Christmas. I have been listing on ebay every day and have 3 bids already and that is good as I will be using that money for a gift card for my special daughter for Christmas: Love the picture with the kitty at the top of your post :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?