Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why Didn't I Think of That? part 3

Thanks for all the well wishes with our grandchild....yes, he is very aware and tries so hard to see everything even at just a few days old....

I am continuing with the new inventions......

how about this clever device for the faucet?


A collapsible bench?


We like to get fresh pineapple when its a good price...what a easy way to cut it!

an interesting way to keep your wooden floors dust free...
and lastly...
for the late night..no more bumped toes.......

I think God enjoys our inventions when they are created for good.......He conceals truths for us to ferret out as He knows how much we enjoy the hunt....
Proverbs says  "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter,
         But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.."Proverbs 25...

3 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday to Jayden!
    Been catching up---you have been showing a lot of cool new inventions. Funny the things people think of to make life easier.....
    your tomato sauce looks awesome. I did juice and soup. I think they will be a little bit less productive now. we still have more than we can eat. Mike keeps giving them away! takes a lot of bacon to keep them eaten up.
    Well, my cloak of invisibility is about to give out, too, so I better get on with my work. Lots of hugs and kisses to that new grandbaby!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I need those house shoe/floor mops! (And the ones with the headlights, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO far behind on reading blogs - tooo much going on in my life - but your event well that is a humdinger - handsome little man and welcome to the world in deed.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?