Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last but not least


Remote control drink caddy for the pool...something every home needs (right)

A stop for all the bottles that stack up in the fridge.....

For the late night reading?
Lots of lost storage under and around the bath tub?....I would have never thought of this..
I have several more photos but Blogger is not cooperating this evening....refusing to upload any more photos...so that is that for now....
we had a good day today..got some needed  housework done..babysat our new grandson for a time and gave the new parents a break....and Alan unlocked one house for a homeowner who had locked himself out...don't you hate when that happens?

5 comments:

  1. love all of these..especially the reading one.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These crack me up... but the storage space around the tub, why didn't this catch on!!!!

    These trips down memory lane have been fun! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tub idea, too!!! So much wasted space down there. And yes, I hate it when I lock myself out. I've been known to break a window in a pinch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these ideas... what fun things huh?? Glad you had a fun day with that new grandbaby!!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them specially the drink caddy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?