Monday, December 15, 2014

Tea Towels

Just a note to let everyone know that I do custom order tea towels. This is just an example of my stitching work. The lady that I did these for was very happy with them and if you would like a set in the next year, you can message me. They run around $40.00 which includes shipping. That is for 3 towels. If you'd like just two, the cost is $30.00. (Sorry, its too late to get these finished now before Christmas.)

 The towels are very nice high quality with a hanging loop and you can order them in several colors, black, blue, yellow, red or green stripe. I also stitch on flour sack towels, and those are around $25 for 3 towels. Flour sack towels are great for drying glassware as they leave no lint. Below is an example of two flour sack towels that are now being sent to another customer.

       Please give me around 3-4 weeks for delivery.




         Below is another set of towels, these  have been very popular.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?