Monday, July 15, 2013

Stitchery

I've been busy doing some stitching and thought I'd do a quick post to show you the new tags I made. These are from Primitive Stitches (the pattern that is) and I just need to add the ribbons. I think they turned out really nice. This pattern is called Winter Salt Box Houses.

These are older patterns but some of my favorites....

I have another new pattern with owls but they aren't finished yet. I do enjoy stitching them, they're all hand stitched on fabric and fun to decorate with. They make nice ornaments for the tree, wreathes, to hang on a door knob or other uses. Make great book marks also.
Its difficult for me to stitch with everyone in the house but I've been getting up early around 5:30 so I have some quiet  time in the early morning. Its about the only free time I have!

1 comment:

  1. How are you ? Missed seeing your blog posts! Love..love these embroidered bookmarks! Beautiful work.

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?