Sunday, August 20, 2017

Miss Poosties Primitives

I've been blest with many online friends, and one of those is Penny King. She is a talented artist and also makes these darling primitive dolls. I hope you would look at her lovely things in her Etsy shop which goes by the name of Miss Pootsies Primitives...  I don't know about you but Belinda Mae has such a whimiscal smile...I just love her. All her dolls are hand made and unique. Each has its own personality.

As I said before, she is a watercolor artist and here is one of her watercolors



                               With the holidays coming, any of these would make lovely gifts.

I've also opened my Etsy shop, Sweet Home Stitchery...  
I've been busy getting caught up with stitching. I don't have very much listed right now but do have some tags and will be listing more in the coming weeks.  I have several new wall hanging art done but not framed yet. However, if you like these, I will sell them just by themselves and you can frame them/ Much cheaper that way.

These would be $11.00 with shipping of $3.00. When I get them framed they will be $28.00 plus shipping. I prefer Paypal.
  If you're interested, you can reach me at my email address..vargasondanielle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?