Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday Cards







  I took a break from posting during the holidays. We had some sickness in the house, colds and now something like the flu. Although Alan and I got flu shots, the rest of the crew didn't so they're fighting the bug. Poor baby Jayden has had a fever and a runny nose. Its hard when the babies get sick, isn't it?
This last week, we were rekeying a condo, I walked out the front door, and missed one step, fell into a bush and then the sidewalk. Nothing broken but I've been stiff and sore ever since. I'm feeling somewhat better today, but my left ankle is tender yet. I always credit my dear mother for insisting I drink my milk when I was a child as my bones are still very strong.

The above card is one of several I've been working on...this one comes with a matching bookmark.

                      
                         I hope everyone had a good Christmas season!. Ours was a simple one this year.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card and matching bookmark, and what a fright that must have been taking the tumble. Yay for moms and milk and strong bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terra, yes, Mama's know best, no broken bones in 63 years for me because of her love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! It is tough taking a tumble even without breaking any bones. Hope you are feeling better every day.

    Love the sweet card and bookmark. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are O K and all the sickness in your house is gone..I love the cards Dani and will be buying some soon...Looking forward to spring (and then summer) here in the midwest. Spring and Summer and Fall are awesome here in WI :)
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?