Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Monday

Sorry I didn't post for a few days, right after the tumble I took which I described earlier, I started getting a cough which turned in to the flu. Yes, I had gotten a flu shot about 6 weeks ago also but there are so many types of flu going around. I was down for a few days, with fever and chills, bouts of coughing, etc. Most of those symptoms are gone today and my energy is coming  back, thankfully.
I went to the laundromat and did our wash but will take it easy today just to make sure the wicked little bug doesn't come back. It will be nice to have clean clothes again.
While I was down, I spent some time stitching on a new card pattern which I think turned out really cute...what do you think?

I shared it with a friend who snapped it up right away so I'll have to stitch a second one. I think they'd be really cute as a anniversary  or engagement card. Or for anyone who likes owls. With these set backs, I haven't listed any cards in my shop yet but will as things improve.
That's about it for today, going to make myself a cup of  hot tea while our clothes dry and maybe do some stitching. Taking it easy as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Love the owls! Do you have the pattern? I have a friend who is fond of owls

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?