Saturday, August 3, 2013

Books!

I listed just a few of the many books on Ebay today. This is one of them..Its called the Land of Sweet Surprises and is a reproduction of a antique book.

There are wheels on each page which when gently pulled by the ribbon on the left bottom, change the photo entirely

Beautifully illustrated with vintage graphics, its a lovely book in new condition.My photos don't do this book justice, the color isn't true as the pages are much prettier.
This would make a nice gift for a favorite person.
I'll be adding more books throughout the week, I did list several dog and cat books, a biography of James Dean, and others so hope you will take a look. There are many more to come. Everything I list is in new condition. If there is a certain venue or book you're looking for, let me know in the comment section and I may just have it.


Post a Comment