Saturday, August 3, 2013

Books!

I listed just a few of the many books on Ebay today. This is one of them..Its called the Land of Sweet Surprises and is a reproduction of a antique book.

There are wheels on each page which when gently pulled by the ribbon on the left bottom, change the photo entirely

Beautifully illustrated with vintage graphics, its a lovely book in new condition.My photos don't do this book justice, the color isn't true as the pages are much prettier.
This would make a nice gift for a favorite person.
I'll be adding more books throughout the week, I did list several dog and cat books, a biography of James Dean, and others so hope you will take a look. There are many more to come. Everything I list is in new condition. If there is a certain venue or book you're looking for, let me know in the comment section and I may just have it.


2 comments:


  1. This book is fabulous! I have a couple of similar books that I have not yet decided to part with, but I do need to sell some as I have collected so many over the past years! I have collected many magazines. I will check out your EBay site and make you a favorite seller, thanks for the link!
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dani..Love all your books and love the ones you have now on ebay. Books are fun to sell and to buy. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?