Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Emma Grace

We've been fairly busy...what with our business, and doing alot of home clean up and repair.
The raised beds have all been planted. Seeds are coming up and the potatoes I thought the dogs had gotten, are coming up! Would love to share photos but the computer isn't cooperating. Here is a photo of last years crops. This was lettuce. We have radishes, beets, carrots and spinach coming up. Also peas. Just hope we don't get a freeze. It always amazes me to see seeds sprouting from dead little nothings to living plants.

We got a call early Monday morning. Emma Grace  has been born! Our new baby grand daughter, she was born Monday morning, at 4:39, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz and 21 inches long. Mom and baby doing well.

She has beautiful blue eyes but was sleeping when we took the photo. The  family is so excited to have this beautiful new little girl enter the world and into our lives. God is so good and I know He has a special plan for this sweet little girl.


I don't have anything listed right now on Ebay. But you can find my listings on Etsy. The links are on the side of the blog. I put many of the postcards in my shop as well as lots of glassware, thimbles and such.

2 comments:

  1. What a Sweetie Dani..Looking forward to seeing more pictures as soon as you are able to post them again :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?