Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Lost Thanksgiving dinner and Ebay auctions

Wow....sorry I haven't posted in some time. The entire family got hit with the rotavirus about a week before Thanksgiving. First the baby got it and then, like dominoes, everyone else, one by one fell to the sickness. Including us, Grandpa and Grandma. I got it the day before Thanksgiving.
Poor little Jayden is getting over it now but it took him the longest to recover, almost 10 days. Alan had gotten the flu shot too but the rota virus ran roughshod over that. I don't think I've been that sick in years. Both Alan and I lost weight, each about 6 lbs.

Needless to say, our Thanksgiving this year was a bust for the most part...at least the meal as none of us could handle eating for a few days, other than soup and scrambled eggs.
Thanking the Lord that we're all recovered or recovering, including the little one....here is a latest photo of our grandson...

He's 16 months now, growing like a weed, and talking up a storm. I  think he looks cute in his little jeans and plaid shirt.


 Sold!

I have listed some Campbells Soup Kid ornaments on Ebay...these were put out by the Danbury Mint back in the 90s. I had the entire set and just have 10 left so if you'd like some, they are up for auction. Very cute, very cute resin figures of the kids....
This one is called "Peak a Boo"  Sold!
I just love their cute faces and the details are amazing.. I already listed one batch of 13 and sold every one of them. This is the last of them. When they're gone, they're gone. Here's the link ....China Lake Auctions

hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and can't believe it will be Christmas so soon..where has the year gone?




3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend, no fun being so sick especially at holidays:( Adorable picture, my little one will be here on Sunday:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you and your family were ill. Wow! Cute picture of your grandson. He`s a doll! I hope the rest of your holiday season finds you healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you all were sick. Trust everyone is OK now. The baby is so cute

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?