Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day and some cards



Today being Veterans Day...I wanted to honor all veterans..especially my dad and brother...Dad was a old school Marine and served for almost 35 years..he served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam wars. My brother is a Air Force veteran, and retired after 20 years, having served overseas in England and South Korea as well as many states here in the good old USA. God bless our military! Semper Fi


I made some Thanksgiving cards yesterday.....I think they turned out ok...there are so many wonderful papers, stickers and such in the scrapbook departments...so easy to put together and I think are nicer than the bought cards. you do have to add a little extra postage as these need to be hand canceled. These are going to special friends and family.


2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are the cutest things ever, Dani!! I love them!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Veterans Day!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?