Sunday, January 4, 2015

Counted Cross Stitch Booklets, Clearance

I'm selling all of my counted cross stitch booklets as I no longer do cross stitching and wondered if anyone would like them. I'm selling them cheap and hope someone will enjoy them.
Most of them are counted cross stitch and mainly country
type designs. There are also bookmark to cross stitch and quick little sayings to stitch. I do have one booklet of crocheted angels that are just beautiful. and a large booklet of Santas that would be fun to make for Christmas.



so if you see something you'd like just reply and I'll get back to you. The cost won't be much of anything, mainly just postage as I just want to hand them over to someone who would enjoy them. This is just for the States however, I don't mail anything out overseas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the bookmark ones. How much would they be?

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?