Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to our Grandson

It was Jayden's birthday this past week and we celebrated it with a Octonaut birthday party of sorts. Alan and I found this cake at the local bakery and thought it was close enough. He turned 3 and is a Octonaut fan. We've watched hours of the cartoon show and he's learned alot about undersea life as have we. My brother when he was here, bought him the Octopod itself and we got some accessories that go with it.

                  Here he is enjoying and imagining the adventures of Capt. Barnacles, Peso and the rest.

                                                                                  


I also managed to finish another card. This one has alot of detail and took me awhile to do what with the birthday. More strawberry thieves!




1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the boy Captain!
    Love your card I'm still looking for the right frame to frame the one I got from you!
    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?