Thursday, June 5, 2008



We actually have some sunshine today! I've been busy putting some new items in the store and doing laundry....always laundry with two teens...although our older son (who just turned 20 so technically not a teen anymore) is becoming a lot neater and actually picks up his room now. He even folds and puts his clothes away.

I've noticed I am getting readers from many parts of the world, please sign my guest book if you haven't already..there are so many posts to read as I like to write (if you haven't noticed), the earliest posts are of memories of my early years and how Alan and I met, married, etc. Also there are posts of my home town of Oceanside, Ca, many vintage photos, valentines, and fruit labels too that you are invited to snag if you are so inclined.

1 comment:

  1. I always love that verse - we are given today it is the PRESENT - we can choose whether to revel in the unfolding of our days or not. Glad I stopped by - good reminder I need to be grateful even in somewhat uncomfortable circumstances. Hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?