Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vintage 4th of July Postcards





I am going to be posting a few postcards to celebrate the 4th..if you check by through the posts I do this for most holidays a week or two before the big day..these are all public owned and free for the taking so enjoy! I collect postcards and have for several years...its a fun hobby and takes little space..they go up in value so they are an investment of sorts...a little like baseball cards.
Please be sure to listen to todays scripture reading if you can. Just click on the tiny speaker beside the scripture on the top left.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these cards! I was thinking about blogging on the same topic:)I loveeeeeeee Vintage postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are great! how've ya been girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Post Cards Dani....I just bought some new graphics yesterday and of course had to print some..I will try and post them in my blog when I do.
    Thanks for sharing. I love reading your blog...even though I don't always leave a comment :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?