Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally Finished!





I finally finished the two pillowcases I've been working on...think they came out nicely...I was surprised to find two more sets of lady pillowcases, I might put one in my store as I don't think I need 3 sets of similar pillowcases...I bought these from the Calico Spice Shop....I will probably list them at my cost or a little less...
It's so hot outside, our thermometer says its 110 on the covered patio...our poor plants! Even the fig tree that can take hotter temps is limp...I've been spraying it with water to cool it down and it will be in the shade soon as the sun travels...

6 comments:

  1. Dani those turned out so beautifully! Makes a pretty bed setting and definitely a treasure. I keep thinking I'll get busy trying to embroider (after about a 40 year pause!) then we start planning new construction projects. Everything has a season - even my hopes for needlework!Sorry you are having such heat - going to be a long summer evidently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bed with those daintily embroidered pillowcases is utterly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how they turned out, Dani!!!! Just so sweet!

    I thought we were hot here in FL. I do hope the fires are not anywhere near you that we are hearing about!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, there are no fires near us...we are fine....no worries...the wind has come up though and I feel sorry for the fire fighters....so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are gorgeous, Dani!!! You did such good work on those!
    By the way... my transfers arrived Friday- thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Work Dani!
    They look so pretty and dainty, just like in Country Living Magazine!

    smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?