Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Crafting

<Photobucket
One thing that was sent to us after my dear MIL's passing was this wonderful vintage washboard...Alan made a box for it and I filled it with some  autumn goodies...including a black crow...think it looks good...I also got some pretty Christmas findings for later...thought I'd change it out for the different seasons...
My friend, Nancy from Huggins Haven just finished this wonderful raggedy quilt and has it for sale....
.
It measures 47" by 55" and has 3 layers..nice and warm for the chilly nights ahead of us......she is selling it so if you are interested... you can reach her through her blog....Huggins Haven...
I have several of her raggedy runners and candle mats..Just like them so much......here is one I have on a ledge in our dining room....
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dani - I think you really made that washboard fun and festive, and you both will walk by it and think of your MIL and smile.

    I've seen "raggedy" items but I didn't know that's what they were called! I sure do like that look. My sister made me some Christmas placemats years ago and they're raggedy. Well lookie there! I've been stylishly ragged and didn't even know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well either something is messed up with photobucket or my computer because I can only see the quilt and I would Love to see the old wash board :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?