Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Autumn Saturday

Busy, busy, busy..we were gone most of yesterday...doing re keys and hanging up lock boxes...Fannie Mae has changed the codes on the lockboxes so we have to occasionally re visit some of the foreclosed houses to switch them out...gave out business cards too...alot of driving but all in all this last week was very good indeed....so thankful for the work.., this work is such a blessing...got a call from a contractor we know who is in dire straits with no work in sight....please pray for him, his name is Dave....he has a younger family,  he does foreclosure clean outs, and home repair...

Cooler weather! Its great, isn't it? I've been trying to clean and decorate for the fall now....still can't quite believe we are keeping the house...we've lived with that weight for some time so it takes a bit to sink in...
.
Found some apples that I had hung on the big Christmas tree we used to have...thinking of making a basket using them and cinnamon sticks for the fall.....all our baskets disappeared after the fire we had last year so may go to the thrift shop for replacements....the local one has a bin in the back full of baskets....cheap too. All of our Halloween decorations are gone also...we do get quite a few Trick or Treaters every year....usually about 30 - 50...
Thought I would share two fall graphics I've collected ...




(a hint...if you upload the graphic into something like Photobucket....and then paste it into your blog from there...you will get the flicker on the candle...for those of us who didn't grow up with computers)

3 comments:

  1. Love that big cart full of pumpkins and so glad to hear work is busy for you, will keep Dave and his family in my prayers for sure! Have a wonderful weekend granny-Dani...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have hearts brimming with hope and gratitude now! That is just so wonderful. I'm afraid there are alot of people like Dave....it is heartbreaking. To think someone is willing to work and can't find a job. love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dani I'm so glad for your work, but sorry for Dave, & I certainly will keep him in my prayers. I love your new header & the other pics in your blog! I may have to use one of them! smile Thanks for dropping into my blog!

    Blessings,
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?