Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Garden Update

Blogger isn't cooperating this morning so no photos...but we are starting to get some produce from the garden this week...dug  up our red potatoes and boy! are they delicious! We had them steamed last night along with some yellow summer squash with eggs....again..the first of the garden...and we got two tiny cherry tomatoes...wow! the flavor just explodes in your mouth when you bite into one....well worth having the garden..we are eating far more healthy and loving it........hope to have photos next time...blogger is rejecting everything I try to post...sigh...

Also praying for safety in the Midwest....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dani!
    You are not alone, I'm having a terrible time commenting too. I seem to be able to do a few and then everyone goes haywire. The site is a mess at times, that's for sure.
    This world is just a stop over for us, who know and love the world. If I don't meet you one day on earth...we'll be in heaven. What a delightful thought.
    Alls well, thank you for stopping and leaving comments for me. That makes me feel special. Hugs,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try again, I am having trouble commenting. Love your garden post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble with blogger too, Dani- some of my comments won't go through... very frustrating.
    Your little tomatoes sound wonderful... I can't wait for our fresh veggies to come in.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?