Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Dog of the Week..Muffin

Lively little Muffin is ready for adoption....she is about a year and a half old and a stray......a terrier mix who really needs a forever home..she is small, under 15 lbs. and no she doesn't have green eyes..that's just the flash.....she's friendly and sweet......a great companion pet for a senior or family..you can find Muffin at the Sun City K9 Rescue
I heard that the West Hollywood City council is moving to outlaw pet shops from selling dogs and cats unless they are from shelters or rescues in an effort to curb puppy mills....I think this is a good idea.....what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think much of pet shops that sell live animals! I think that city council needs to proceed, but also to make it very tough to get a license to sell as a breeder, too. Our city council had to crack down on locals who were breeding-breeding-breeding pit bulls to sell on street corners. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog Dani! What a sweet dog Muffin, love her face!!! I guess I do have readers, lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?