Sunday, February 14, 2010

I wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentines day with your loved ones..Nancy from Huggins Haven sent me these two prim ornies...I thought they look good on this little wicker chair....
I am of a split mind over decorating style..I like both prim and also the shabby look....our family of young men and cats doesn't do well with white items like the shabby French country look, although I really like it.....its just not practical for us...I've got some new links under Decorating and Frugal living.....really nice eye candy....I will add more as I find them.
I was going through a shelf and found this nice set of Matyoska dolls which are now listed in my Inspiration shop...I bought these back in the late 70s at a country fair...there was a booth there of Russian items......we couldn't afford one of the larger sets but this one is very nice with 4 dolls...time of them to move on....

Tomorrow I will have the drawing for my $50.00 card giveaway and also a little more history of the Woodlands house....
I was also informed..I won a giveaway! from Southern Blessings.some nice hand lotion that we can really use..poor Alan..working with locks and such gets his hands very dry and cracked..hope this helps..he hasn't found anything that works really well yet. The Skin MD lotion has no scents or perfumes which will please him too. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the lotion helps! Glad you won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts on your win, Dani- I hope the lotion works great for Alan. I love the hearts- they are adorable and Nancy did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?