Thursday, April 10, 2008

You are just one person



I have a little saying under my name in Ebay that says, "you are just one person in the world, but you can be the world to one person.."I'm as guilty as anyone else as to not noticing peoples struggles....once a wise person told me..that everyone was fighting their own battles and to be kind.....this little video has a good message.

The world around us would certainly be a different place if we Christians stopped hiding under the bushel basket and used our light in every day life....
Thank you Kay for sharing this video with me and I hope it inspires others today...

We did more yard work yesterday, and planted more strawberry plants...Alan had a couple of jobs so we did the work in the afternoon...today I have to take Matt over to school this afternoon for his weekly visit with his teachers....every Thursday...
plus he has to go in for Starr testing next week for one day....
Alan got his new glasses yesterday...he ordered his before I did by about 5 days so it won't be long before I will get mine....
got the pattern yesterday for the thread caddy....it looks a little difficult but the pattern is so cute, I will have to try to make one.....takes quite a bit of odds and ends.....

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm ~ strawberries sound so good. I just keep planting all these things that looks so pretty and not one thing to eat. I need to redirect!

    Can't wait to see your harvest!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good one Dani...really makes you stop and think. Thank you for sharing it.
    I will be passing it on :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one Dani!!!
    Thanks...I needed that today.


    Marion

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?