Wednesday, April 16, 2008




Happy Wednesday! I got my glasses yesterday! Wow, what a difference! I can actually read fine print now and everything seems so much clearer.....hard to believe what a difference there is....I was so used to my old glasses with scratches...what a blessing it is to see things clearly.....there is a spiritual lesson there also....we get used to our old way of doing things...yet there is so much more God has for us....I pray that the Lord will help us all to get into focus and see things clearly...
Alan has really been working hard this week and its been very profitable.....3 jobs again today also....I am going to help him haul a door over to a customers house as my car is large enough to handle it.....I knew there was a reason we haven't been able to sell the car! He installs doors and does handyman work also which is what he has been doing for one customer who just bought a fixer retirement home....she is a widow and her husband was a handyman like Alan....she is so happy to find someone who
is honest and does a good job. The other locksmiths in town wouldn't even come out to the house to give her an estimate.....he re keyed the house, put in locks on all her windows and some extra dead bolts on her extra room as that will be her office...she's a realtor.....plus replacing a door and some other odd jobs....she has lots of workman doing painting, and landscaping work also...

The weather has turned cool again...we had such a hot weekend....hard to know how to dress.....its overcast this morning and chilly....in the 40s...but is supposed to warm up later...its early yet...Donny already went to work.....

Pet of the Week
every Wednesday I am posting a
rescued dog that needs a home

This is baby Nina...she is about 6-7 weeks old and was rescued outside of a grocery store.....she is a tiny sweetie, healthy and needs a forever home with lots of love......if you are interested in her and live in the Riverside area...please click on the Sun City K9 dog rescue website to find out how you can bring her home.....or contribute for her care......

3 comments:

  1. Boy..Good thing I don't live closer..I would have another dog every Wednesday and would have to move to a farm. How can anyone just dump something that sweet. Makes me angry at the people that mistreat animals. If I was rich...I would live in the country and have dogs and cats everywhere :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - living closer would be a problem for me! Love that puppy face - we live in the country so enough animals find their way to us - I can't voluntarily take on another! Even living in the country - there are expenses for vaccinations and all the other costs going with pets anywhere,hope I didn't just burst someone's dream - country is definitely not cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you finally got your glasses! Hurray!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?