Friday, December 18, 2009

More cookies, Chocolate-marshmallow pillows

I baked these this morning...they are delish...indulge in chocolate frosted cookies with a marshmallow center......

I used a double chocolate chunk cookie mix.....bake as usual...be sure to not make the cookies too large..I added a cup of chopped pecans also.....after about 7 or 8 minutes of baking, place a halved large marshmallow on top of each cookie and return to the oven for about 2 minutes to soften the marshmallow...take out......let cook on pan for a minute or two, then put on rack to cool......after cooling, frost with your favorite chocolate icing, be sure to cover the marshmallow completely....
easy and just a little decadent.....these are really good with a glass of cold milk......

the originial recipe came from the Betty Crocker website.....

6 comments:

  1. You are making me get even fatter, m'dear, with these delicious recipes. I cannot resist them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Penniwig. So glad that the cookies are thousands of miles away, or I'd outgrow all of my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá, Dani!
    Venho te dar um abraço e te desejar Boas Festas!
    Desejo a você um Feliz Natal e Próspero Ano Novo!
    Que 2010 seja repleto de boas realizações em sua vida. São meus votos sinceros para você e seus familiares
    Abraços

    Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ?I've never seen these before. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, had to shut my eyes and delete your blog!!!! LOL

    Seriously, those cookies look divine!


    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look and sound awesome Dani, I did very little cooking this year! Ilove marshmellows so I will have to look this up by New Years, My daughter would love them!

    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?