Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Feathered Nest

I recently discovered a great blog..The Feathered Nest....Dawn also has two selling blogs..and makes the loveliest little bluebird egg soaps I've ever seen.....she also has a site where she sells crafting tutorials, like the one above......isn't this collage sweet? I ordered two of the tutorials.....right now they are on sale....buy one get one free and the price is only $5.00...I ordered the Christmas Treasury tutorial... often I find single salt shakers and wondered what to do with them.....what a great idea!


and also this one

Here is the link for her tutorials....Lessons from the Nest...


thanks so much for the donations the rescue received....Don is working very hard to upgrade and remodel the rescue.......and you are right, Bobble is so cute.....I can't imagine he will be there long....I wanted to bring him home...but don't think the cats would appreciate him...there are just some that steal your heart........

2 comments:

  1. It's funny, but my dogs and cats get along pretty well. I do have one cat that sometimes insists on hanging from the dogs' eyebrows with her teeth...

    Those tutorials look like such a good idea. That salt shaker one is a real winner!!! What a clever idea...I have to be "walked through" these sorts of things, as I can't do it right just by looking...

    Bobble is a cutie for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dawn and her ideas also! She puts her tutorials out as fast as she gets the idea, I love the whitish look to all she makes!

    I have never ordered one, I also have a basket of shakers from auctions.

    Smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?