Friday, August 28, 2009

A New Game

See if you can guess who this childhood photo is of?......she is a famous movie actress, she was one of the highest paid actresses of the 1990s, her first movie was shown in drive ins and was a sci-fi 3 D classic......she also worked in the soap opera, General Hospital..she's been married 3 times...she went on to make 46 movies.......

My friend sent me a page of childhood photos of famous people and I think it would be fun once a week to post one and see if you can guess.....

The person who wins will get this cute little set of dog magnets....if no one guesses, this prize will be added to the following weeks and will end in September.....so every Friday for the next few weeks, please join in the fun


sorry, this is just for USA readers.....postage is just too high for me to mail overseas.

8 comments:

  1. OOOH OOH- I KNOW!!
    Demi Moore!!

    RATS!!
    Nancy beat me to it.. phooey! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggone it!!! I lost too. Demi Moore was a homely little thing, wasn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are just too good! guess I'll have to have a drawing for the prize.....I will draw one name on Sunday.....yes, she wasn't too cute but it was probably the haircut and glasses....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I didn't know who it was but what a fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is Demi Moore..This is the photo she uses on Twitter...Fun game though!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I'm late. ;-( I knew it was Demi Moore and I really loved her on General Hospital.
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea either but just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing! I am always thinking of you and loving your blog posts and photos! Gosh, That really was Demi Moore, just show ya, there is hope for all of us!

    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?