Saturday, August 22, 2009


I ran into this darling darling little puppy online and wanted to share him with you....isn't he a sweetie? I don't usually like private dog breeding as there are so many strays and rescued dogs that need our love, but this little guy is something special.......




Our weather has gotten cooler and we even got some sprinkles today.....a little humid......Alan is doing locksmithing and I am going through paperwork......not especially fun but really needed....we are working on getting more organized.....our second year of being in business....thankfully, our business keeps picking up and we are getting more calls from homeowners...he has 3 such jobs today plus one foreclosure for an agent......
Our dream is to have our own little shop, we can work behind the counter and our sons can do the actual mobile locksmithing....but that remains to be seen...early days.....we can dream though......a mom and pop business....old fashioned, I know....

3 comments:

  1. What a Precious puppy!!! Cute picture! Have a great Sunday!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing Dani..My dogs don't have a mark but they have stole my heart..I get so aggrivated with the pups sometimes and scold them & then they go and lay down and have the saddest look on their faces and makes me really feel sorry for them....I think they know it too.
    I don't even have to tell them to sit anymore..just pull a cookie out and they sit..and they stay until they have their cookie..I tell them it is bed time and they go right in the bathroom where they sleep and I give them their big beef basted cookie and they just lay down and go to sleep...no more whining and crying :)
    Gotta love dogs..they are all special in their own way :)
    Just wish they would leave my slippers alone and not rip up dollar bill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old-fashioned businesses can be wonderful! Back to basics! Our vets run a very old-fashioned practice and let me tell you, it's a weight off our minds to deal with plain, kind people!

    That little puppy is just adorable. Looks like a Peke with a Chihuahua maybe? What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?