Tuesday, December 9, 2008

These little ones remind me of the Snow Baby series, don't they?
Not doing too much today...working on my cards as I got the pretty papers yesterday...we mailed out one gift to my MIL yesterday....I decided for our business friends to make some New Years cards...found a few public vintage card images and thought I would use them...here is an example-
May not use this image as it isn't too business like but sure is cute....
On my other blog, I have a link for how to make greeting cards if you are interested...mine will be similar to the design I show there...not to hard to do really and unique......
************************************************************************************
Those of you who have been following the Supreme Court looking at the birth certificate issue with Obama, they declined to go forward with the first one, however there are 16 similar cases coming up about the same issue...the weird thing is Kenya swears that he was born there and even is building a memorial at the supposed birthplace...it would be good to know the truth one way or another.......

3 comments:

  1. Sweet images - yes those snow babies on a sled look like Snow Baby series characters. I love New Year's - DH and I got married on New Year's Day - mid afternoon between cleaning up the inn from serving breakfast and preparing for a catering job that night! Ahh the romance of it all - ROFL. I surely got off your topic here didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Dani...

    I can't wait to hear how the birth place thing plays out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing cards from your collection!!! Can we see some of your finished cards that you are making????? I always love seeing handmade ones!!! Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?