Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday, we woke up to gray skies and the hint of rain...sure hope we get some....I am determined to start Christmas decorating so its to the garage with me!

The pastor's sermon today was No Room at the Inn...and it is so true...many have no room in their hearts for Jesus and have slammed the door in His face....but I know most of my readers are not like that and welcome Him in their homes.
Rev. 3:20-"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me".
Christianity is the only religion based on a relationship...not a set of rules..but a intimate relationship with the Living Christ..who washes us clean of our sins and lives with us and through us....please be sure to turn off the music at the bottom of the blog before watching this video...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful message, Dani! We need to keep Christ in Christmas, and share Him with all....we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and we all need His loving forgiveness!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved your words on this. Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video!! And sounds like a beautiful sermon too, Dani!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?